09 April, 2009

Funny World

So many thing to complain about in the world. Too many, I find. Our Government, our country, their country, taxes, lack of money, spoiled generations, deterioration of our speech, school system, television, movies, stars doing this wrong, presidents saying this wrong, people are inconsiderate and selfish, no one is saving the environment, no one is stopping this war.

Too many!

What about the rarest of rare moments when someone does something kind...for no apparent reason? No body notices these because they instantly become suspicious. Why would they do that? There must have been a reason!! They must have some evil reason behind it!

But why? Why is it so impossible to be so nice?

A lady showed her appreciation for my good customer service by buying me a cup of coffee from our cafe! And that single act has made this day more beautiful than I had ever planned on making it out to be! It made me want to return that happiness to someone else. And I hope I have. But I am not the judge on whether I have. It is for the people who received that kindness that decide on whether it made them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment