25 April, 2009

End of One Beginning Another


Finished Sarah's hat in time for the Crazy Hat Party hosted by the 272 Gang.
The pom-pom is a little flat but she wanted something really big. the cable goes all the way down the ear flap and only looks bigger because I changed the colors. Then there are just braids for the ties coming from the ear flaps.

So now that I got that done I was starting a log cabin blanket to take along our camping trip, but this recent 80 degree weather is really changing my mood from blanket making to cotton halter tops but we shall see who will win...

On a different note, my boyfriend Kyle will be moving in with me. He is still a little irate that I keep knitting things that AREN'T his scarf...but with this weather...I can't really stand to look at it right now.
i probably wont pick it up til it gets colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment